I-expatriate www.i-expatriate.com who are Operating in Dubai is a ***. We used there on line recruiting services and were given candidates that had nothing to do with the criteria. All they did is post ads on linkedin and send them to us. We paid them 2,000 USD up front which was a massive mistake. I have spoken to many other companies in Dubai and the have had the same experience.

After doing some research about the company I found out they do not have a recruitment licence or any licence to operate in Dubai and there office on their website does not exist.

The company is headed up by Craig Stuart who is ex Globaleye and also two others working for him who are ex Globaleye Adam Passfield being one. Both were BDMS and have no recruitment experience.

DO NOT GIVE THIS COMPANY ANY MONEY! IT IS A BIG ***

Monetary Loss: $2000.

Had an Experience with I Expatriate?

Comments

Dubai, Dubai, United Arab Emirates #876497

As a regional recruitment manager for one of the biggest financial services companies here in the UAE, I have used I-Expatriate on three occassions within the last 12 months. Each time I have found the results and service provided by Craig and the team fantastic.

I would highly recommend this service as I-Expat utilises all of the biggest recruitment sites in the UK, locally and also LinkedIn.

Poor results would stem from a badly written advert, a company no one wants to work for, or both.

Keep up the good work I-Expatriate!

AB